- Fall: Spell Bowl
- Winter/Spring: English, Math, Science and Social Studies
Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Completes service projects for our community and schools while incorporating their faith.
National Junior Honor Society
- Prestigious group of individuals that focus on academics, service and involvement.
- Builds different types of robotic prototypes for competitions in the fall and spring.
- A group that completes service projects for the school and community. They meet during lunch to plan and coordinate activities. They run a collection for a local food pantry, run the school pep assemblies, raise money for North Posey Relay for Life, and plan the last day of school activities.